We always get asked what potato/rice and vegetable can be added to dinner orders. Here’s list of just some of the ideas. There are really many more, but we don’t what to overwhelm you.
All dinner items come with a fresh green salad and rolls and butter.
All dinners are served with your choice of vegetable:
- Fresh Vegetable Medley: yellow and green squash, broccoli, baby carrot slims, cauliflower, diced sweet red peppers, tossed in garlic basil butter.
- Roasted Asparagus, tossed with garlic, olive oil, salt & pepper, diced sweet red pepper
- Bourbon Glazed Baby Carrots
- Seamed Broccoli with Orange Hollandaise Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with your choice of almonds, or shallots and bacon.
- Sauteed Green beans tossed in lemon garlic thyme vinaigrette
- Fresh Corn on the Cob (seasonal)
- Fresh Vegetable Trio, pick three vegetables and we will cook them to perfection and toss with garlic basil butter
- Broccoli AuGratin
- Roasted Vegetable Blend: a blend of fresh squash, sweet p0eppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic and eggplant.
- Buttered Garlic Mushrooms
- Southwestern Corn: sweet corn tossed with red and green peppers, green chilis, and cilantro garlic butter.
Most dinners are served with your choice of potato:
- AuGratin Potatoes
- Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato
- Ranch Style Yukon Potato Wedges
- Roasted Potato Trio: sweet potatoes, purple, baby Yukon Potaotes
- Baked Beans
- Baked Potatoes with Toppings
- Roasted Petite Yukon Potatoes
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf
- Garlic Herb Risotto
- Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Honey Line Sweet Potato
- Smashed Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Grandma’s Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Ziti (additional cost)
- Vegetable Primavera (additional cost)
- Pasta Alfredo (additional cost)